What is slitting line?
What is slitting line
Slitting line is a line used to slit wide-sized coils into many narrow width strips.
The components of the slitting line are uncoiler, slitter, tension pad, scrap-winder, and recoiler.
Metal and non-ferrous, such as bi-metal coils, SUS, titanium, CRGO, CRNGO, and profiled stirp ( leadframe ) could be easily slit by Toa Dr made slitting lines.
1. How slitting lines work?
Uncoiler → Slitter → Tension pad → Recoiler
2. The features of slitting lines
- The principle of constant tension control.
- Movable operating panel + HMI interface
- Delicate strips slitting
3. The advantages of slitting lines
- Customized design
- User friendly
- High efficiency
4. The applications of slitting lines
- Coil processing industry, such as bi-metal coils, SUS, titanium, CRGO, CRNGO, and profiled stirp ( leadframe )
- Electronics industry, such as terminal, spring,and transformer
- Medical industry, such as strip for mask and waist protection
5. Types of slitting lines